February is over now. It was a bit of a shorter month, but was a leap year too so was only 2 days shorter than January was.
Thoughts From My Life Traffic Stats for February 2008
February's numbers and January's numbers are in brackets.
- Page Loads: 20484 (19997)
- Unique Visitors: 12907 (12224)
- Average Uniques/Day: 445 (394)
- Lowest Uniques/Day: 301 (173)
- Highest Uniques/Day: 628 (721)
Traffic was consistent the whole month. Most of my traffic came in for the following articles:
- Acer Extensa 5420 review
- Acer Extensa 5420 Black Screen On Startup
- Frets On Fire - Free Version Of Guitar Hero
- Getting Frets On Fire Working On Vista
- Getting Frets On Fire Working On XP
Thoughts From My Life Revenue
Overall, my earnings for February 2008 were $244.46. Here is the breakdown with last month's numbers in brackets.
- PayU2Blog: $110.00 ($95.00)
- Adsense: $94.29 ($105.82)
- Kontera: $29.67 ($29.00)
- LinkWorth: $10.50 ($10.50)
- Azoogle: $0.00 (new)
- Commission Junction: $0.00 (new)
My Adsense kept up with January's pace and I just missed $100. Pretty crazy to think it is up there now and staying there.
Kontera has set a new record by just a hair when it cleared $29. It is interesting that with all the new traffic, it has not increased as much as Google Adsense has. Nevertheless it provides additional money.
PayU2Blog was also high this month as there a number of bonus assignments handed out for "good performers". Even though there were only 2 pay periods instead of the 3 last month, I was able to beat last months numbers.
I added 2 new revenue sources, but I made nothing from them. Azoogle and Commission Junction set up referral deals with various web sites. The key is that the visitors need to actually "sign up" for you to get paid. The commissions are a lot higher though. No signup for me last month, but I did get a number of clicks. I will try tweaking it this month to see what happens.
Overall, I am quite happy with the month. I wasn't writing as much as I would like, but I was busier as well. Looking forward to March and I have a few interesting articles coming up that are a bit out of the normal subject areas for my site, but oh well.